1. How long have you been working at Land & Sea? What keeps you here?
I started working here about 7 years ago. My co-workers are what keeps me here. I love working alongside my fresh seafood processing team.
2. What is the most challenging part of your job?
The cold temperature. Working in the coolers here, it is a steady 34 degrees year round.
3. What is your favorite type of seafood?
Bay of Fundy salmon from the coast of Maine - prepared in my smoker. A second favorite of mine is Chilean Sea Bass.
4. Tell us about life outside of work ... what do you like doing in your time away from the job?
I enjoy bodybuilding, lifting weights, and competing in regional competitions. But nothing beats spending time at home with my wife and kids.
5. I am happiest when...
I am with my family ... or when it is cheat-meal day ... or when I am at the gym.
6. What is the one thing you can't live without?
7. People would be surprised if they knew _____ (about me).
At one time I aspired to be a chef.
8. What is your favorite restaurant in Pittsburgh?
It is hard to choose just one ... But Green Forest in Penn Hills; a Brazilian Churrascaria that has unbelievable food.
Sound Off! Any final thoughts, stories, quotes, or musings?
"Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity"