A Premier Supplier of Meats & Seafood Since 1954
Founded in 1954 as Pittsburgh Seafoods in Carnegie, PA, we began as a small, fifteen-employee seafood supplier selling 67 items to a handful of loyal customers in and around the greater Pittsburgh area. Over the years, our business and reputation grew. By the early 1990’s, that growth warranted a move to a larger, more spacious distribution center at our current location in Monroeville, PA, just a few miles east of Pittsburgh. Cementing our leadership in regional, frozen seafood, we acquired our own line of products from Nordic Fisheries in 2006.
In 2011, we began efforts to claim a leadership position in regional, fresh seafood and also began selling specialty meat products. We expanded our delivery fleet, upgraded our cooling and monitoring equipment and began receiving shipments of fresh meat and seafood six days a week, by land and by air.
In June of 2015, we became a licensed distributor of the Certified Angus Beef® brand, becoming only the 126th partner of this well-respected organization. Our rapid expansion into the specialty meat market made it clear that the name Pittsburgh Seafoods no longer adequately conveyed the breadth of our product offering. In July of 2016, we changed our name to Land & Sea.
Today, selling more than 150 fresh and 3,000 frozen, packaged and convenience products, Land & Sea is a trusted supplier to over 500 restaurants, retail stores and private clubs located throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio and parts of New York, Maryland and West Virginia. We import fresh seafood and meat from over two dozen locations, and work with numerous suppliers of fresh and frozen seafood products from around the world. Our 40 employees work tirelessly to ensure our customers have the absolute freshest meat and seafood available in this region.